If you are looking for a Valentine’s Day gift for your husband or partner to buy you, then look no further. We have a round up of North London’s Calling top ten gifts for Valentines Day (partners take note). I am always dropping subtle hints to my husband, casually sending a text or email with what I need or like trying to twist his arm.
1. The Diamond Store have the most beautiful exceptionally luxurious statement necklace to offer. This elegant piece is handcrafted with a stunning 9.00CT round of diamonds. Let the necklace sparkle as the light catches it.
RRP – £20.245.00
2. Marzipan hearts covered in milk chocolate. I have always been a chocolate girl myself over flowers anyway. These delicious treats are from Chocolates Direct.
RRP – £33.95
3. This stunning red natural rose glazed & trimmed with 24K gold is available from eternity rose. Featuring a radiant finish, each rose comes supplied with an authenticity certificate. Intricately handcrafted, the red glazed eternity rose is the ultimate symbol of long lasting beauty and romance.
RRP – £109.00
4. This complete bliss 3 wick scented candle from Neom Organics is pretty dreamy. A fresh and soothing scent in your home. Light this calming scented candle to release 16 beautifully relaxing essential oils into your home, including a wonderful modern take on traditional rose.
RRP – £45.00
5. These 5.00CT round diamond pave set disk drop earrings in 18CT 3 colour gold are a statement piece creating a bold and luxurious effect. With an array of round cut diamonds gleaming in every light. Available at Tresor Paris.
RRP – £7997.00
6. Marc Jacobs’s ‘Daisy Dream’ dream blush edition is an airy blend of lush floral. This fragrance is filled with notes of violet leaves, a colourful heart of rose and lily of the valley and a lingering dry down. Available to purchase at Debenhams.
RRP – £54.00
7. This KATE SPADE NEW YORK Be Mine Heart Alexya leather shoulder bag, is definitely a way to show your partner how much you love them. Available at Selfridges.
RRP – £358.00
8. Step into spring with these beauties available at Harrods. These Valentino Garavani’s Rocketed pump are now-iconic style, instantly recognisable for their T-bar silhouette and polished pyramid studs. Crafted in Italy from the finest grain leather, this high-heeled shoe narrows into a flattering pointed toe. Pair with tailored separates by day and a cocktail dress come nightfall.
RRP – £660.00
9. Ted Baker pink bubbles available at Boots. This sparkling fruity grapefruit, mandarin and mango are teamed with subtle floral notes of neroli and jasmine, while the base of patchouli, sandalwood and musk completes the scent.
10. Lanson Rose Label Twist Pack Champagne. This Rose champagne is a limited edition in the Twist pack range, The highly pink decorated, playful pack is extremely eye-catching and reflects the festive essence of the Lanson brand. Once the bottle of Lanson has been enjoyed gift pack is designed to be reused as a candleholder, or as a base for another bottle. Available at Drinx.
RRP – £42.98