For us, the property of the moment to buy right now is *close to home*. It’s a property that’s a real *family home* and one that’s *close to our hearts*….
So here are the details:
The magnificent eight bedroom Grade II listed house is set within 1.98 acres of impressive grounds. Over 300 years old, this beautiful detached property is steeped in period charm and original features. There is even a book written about this house – that’s how amazing it is.
- Grade II listed house in the heart of Totteridge Village
- Set in 1.98 acres of mainly lawned gardens with feature pond
- Beautiful period features over 300 years old
- Eight double bedrooms and six contemporary bathrooms
- Impressive entrance hall with original parquet wood flooring
- Cinema room, snooker room, family room and cellar
- Gated driveway and planning permission for a garage
- Views of open greenbelt countryside to the west
TOTTERIDGE VILLAGE, TOTTERIDGE, N20 FOR SALE
To arrange a viewing, apply here